Choosing your university accommodation is an important decision. Beyond the practicality of living in a convenient, secure and comfortable location so close to UQ, life at Women’s offers a supportive and seamless transition into the very best university experience. At Women’s:
- Your personal journey comes first. The focus is on making the most of who you are and what you want to become.
- You’ll be free to pursue your intellectual passions and to focus on your studies.
- Your friends and fellow residents will be diverse individuals whose unique experiences create a vibrant community.
- You will have access to a wide variety of female role models to support and inspire you.
- Your life will be full of opportunities for academic, social, sporting and cultural activities that make for a full and rewarding student life outside of classes.
- You’ll gain leadership skills and experience that will help you prepare for leadership positions in your life, your community and your profession.
At Women’s, there are no stereotypes about what women should do, but there are unlimited expectations about what women can do.